[ian-reeds-games] Re: Problem getting a particular unit to fly

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 14:07:04 -0600

So what you want is a terrain flag that works with skills/items and/or effects?

On 8/23/15, Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But it doesn't make sense for her to be able to move over mountains by
default because mountains aren't bodies of water.

Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 06:50:04 -0600
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: Problem getting a particular unit to fly
From: murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
Yes, you'll have to add the mountains into the list of terrain that
your unit can pass.

On 8/23/15, Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi again,

Another thing I've noticed. I have a unit who can swim, meaning I had
write up a special terrain_limit list for her that included any bodies
of
water most units couldn't cross normally. The problem is, when I gave
her
the ability to fly, she couldn't move up onto the mountains I had in my
test
map like the other flying units could. I'm guessing this is to do with
the
altered terrain_limit flag, but I can't take that ability of hers away
because that's part of what makes the Water-Chosen special.

--
-Mew

--
-Mew