[ian-reeds-games] Problem getting a particular unit to fly

  • From: Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 17:02:29 +0930

Hi again,

Another thing I've noticed. I have a unit who can swim, meaning I had to write
up a special terrain_limit list for her that included any bodies of water most
units couldn't cross normally. The problem is, when I gave her the ability to
fly, she couldn't move up onto the mountains I had in my test map like the
other flying units could. I'm guessing this is to do with the altered
terrain_limit flag, but I can't take that ability of hers away because that's
part of what makes the Water-Chosen special.