[ian-reeds-games] Re: Just an odd thing I noticed

  • From: michael Tholl <mrtholl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 22:49:27 -0400

It's beena while since I've played the game overall, but the Age of
warlords maps are my favorites.
It's been even longer since I've played Axis and allies, but I think
you can move far enough away to put down buildings.  Granted, they
can't sit on mountains, but I usually would go the two or three spaces
to the west and put building down there along with a watch tower to
guard the northern part of that pass, and then drop another building
and watchtower on the southern side.  It's possible I am not
remembering correctly though.
and, if you meant that the hall has 20 points specificly for watch
towers, that seems like perhaps an accident.:)