[ian-reeds-games] Re: Crashing error

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 18:37:54 -0700

Wheeeee, I also just got this one! While killing a unit right in front
of the one that refuses to die even though it has 0 hp. I've been
using this attack for over a month, and I haven't modified it at all
since I made it, and it's never given me an error before so I don't
think that's what the problem is.

---------------------------

---------------------------
An error has occurred.  Please notify the game creator of this error.
You can copy the entire error to your clipboard by pressing control +
C.  Then you can paste it into an email by pressing control + V and
send the email to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance
of an object.

   at Ian.AP.HandleEndOfPerformSkill(SkillOrItemBase soib, Unit
curUnit, Tile t, Unit u, Boolean success, List`1 appliedEffects,
List`1 splashAppliedEffects) in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\TacticalBattle\ActionPerformer.cs:line 521

   at Ian.AP.PerformSkill(SkillOrItemBase soib, Unit curUnit, Unit
targetUnit, Tile target, Item item, Boolean speakAsync, Boolean
suppressSpeech, Boolean announceCoords, Boolean receivedFromServer,
Boolean suppressSound) in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\TacticalBattle\ActionPerformer.cs:line 216

   at Ian.BattleAction.Process(TBGlobal ent) in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\TacticalBattle\TBStates\BattleAction.cs:line 43

   at Ian.SceneMachine`1.Process(T ent) in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\GameEngine\SceneMachine.cs:line 50

   at Ian.TBGlobal.ProcessScene() in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\TacticalBattle\TBGlobal.cs:line 73

   at Ian.GL.InnerSingleLoop(IHaveGameEngineStuff ent) in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\GameEngine\GameLoop.cs:line 189

   at Ian.GL.RunSingleLoop(IHaveGameEngineStuff ent) in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\GameEngine\GameLoop.cs:line 119

   at Ian.GameWindow.RunGameLoop(Boolean keyPressed) in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\GameEngine\GameWindow.cs:line 126

   at Ian.GameWindow.GameLoopTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\GameEngine\GameWindow.cs:line 266

   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32
msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

Skill
10
|flags
description A massively powerful storm that will damage units up to 3
tiles away. Costs 7 AP's and 20 mana. Key is m.
enemy
hp_inflict=300r350|air,200|lightning,100|water
hp_splash_inflict=200|air,100|lightning,50|water
life_force_inflict=250r300
AP's_cost=7
mana_cost=20
range=7
min_range=3
splash_range=3
key=m
effects=shock,static,wet
splash_effects=static,wet
not_useable_on=shadow_king,sneaky_ninja,incorporeal_wraith,invisible_necromancer,castle_gate,cell_door,door,dungeon_door,locked_door,great_locked_door,carved_black_pillar,mismatched_wall,volcano
sound=mighty_storm
|script_flags
success_message {0} closes their eyes and chants a long incantation
and throws their hands upwards. A bolt of lightning erupts into the
sky from one palm and seems to split into many smaller bolts, while an
orb of energy erupts from the other. The wind picks up and heavy rain
starts to fall. With a shout, {0} brings their hand down, pointing at
{1}. At that, the full force of the storm crashes down upon {1}.
critical_hit_chance 85%
critical_hit_effect death
critical_hit_message The wrath of {0}'s storm was too great. {1} falls
to the ground, writhing in agony for a moment, before laying still.

--
-Mew