[ian-reeds-games] Re: [ian-reeds-games]

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 17:13:06 -0700

Um, you know how you guys fixed the issue of units being attacked
after they are supposed to have been removed from the map, like when
they die? Well...it seems to still be happening, at least sometimes.
Also, sometimes when I kill a unit--or when one of mine is
killed--it's still there. It has 0 HP, but I can still attack it.
And when I used a transformation skill, for some reason my unit
duplicated...I got both the transformed unit but also the regular unit
before the transformation, but in separate squares.

--
-Mew