[ian-reeds-games] Re: Crashing error

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 10:23:08 -0700

I was curious, because I think on that map I had over 200 enemies on a
40 by 50 map. It takes a while for the battle log to load, and the
game window says it's not responding for a while before the log comes
up, that's why I thought the game might have a limit. Then it crashed
last night when waiting for the log to load after six or seven turns.

I have both an explode damage type and an explode point type. If
that's a problem I could easily just rename one...
Explode causes the explode points to go down to zero, and I have that
point set to at_zero=explode, yes.
Also if I use other skills that bring down the explode points as alone
or along with hp--fireball, for example--it causes the same affect.
Could it be because I have a row of the exploding units and the attack
could take out the whole row when the explosion causes the
explode_splash_effect?

And the corruption message in the error log? Is there anything to
worry about there, or is that just because of this, too? Seems I only
get it when targeting the units that can explode, but I want to double
check just in case.

--
-Mew