[ian-reeds-games] Re: Craig

  • From: "Craig Brett" <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 18:27:45 -0000

Hi Allan,

I got your original message and explained it. I’ve essentially put in logic to
stop use of control abilities switching a unit’s team if they’re already on the
same team. However, I thought it would handle it more gracefully than throwing
an error. Gah. I’ll have to look into that one.

Eventually, I might have it so that you can choose which team to switch a unit
to with an optional argument to the toggle_team function. But it looks like
I’ve got more pressing little tweaks I want to make first.

Thanks,

Craig