[ian-reeds-games] Re: An audio walkthrough of using the radar

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 10:17:39 +1200

well its the same issue I am having on xp.

At 07:56 AM 6/1/2013, you wrote:
Hi Ian and all,
Ian, just ran thru your walkthru. It sounds brilliant! Good work!

I just tried loading and playing the rpg maker, but it gave me a bunch of errors about trouble loading the wav files. I have xp and for some reason xp doesn't play 24 bit sounds. I am hoping to upgrade my system soon so hopefully that won't be a problem anymore for me, but thought I would let you know about that. I seem to be having issues with both my arms, and so I can't use the computer alot right now, but I try to keep up with emails when I can.

I am going to try to convert the sounds and try playing again. I am really excited to see this radar stuff in action!