[ian-reeds-games] Re: An audio walkthrough of using the radar

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 23:01:24 +1200

yeah your voice really was low  and I deleted the file.
if you could shove your voice louder that would rock.

At 10:48 PM 5/30/2013, you wrote:
wow, that audio walkthrough was very instructive. I do think you could increase the volume on your microphone though. It was hard to hear your voice. But now I do know the power of the reactive heading radara. Though I still think that reactive near radar is better for when you are sidestepping, but maybe that will change when I keep fiddling around with it.