[huskerlug] Re: Mandrake 9.1 Goes GOLD

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:02:11 -0600

        Probably the one reason I didn't leave Red Hat (Pink Tie) 8
on the computer with the non-functioning mouse is the particular
installer didn't like the LBA of  the hard drive I had my Windows
on--I suppose it didn't like the way Partition Magic, a rather old
version manhandled things, but I wasn't really in the mood to have
the Windows partition possible wiped out.
        Anyway, I do have the 92 meg computer to play with, so
I think I'll give them both another test on that.  It doesn't have
a Windows partition on it to even worry about.  ---Jim