[hllug] Re: Is anybody out there?

  • From: Stevie <slider2tx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HLLUG <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 18:02:32 -0600

I'm still here as well... Umm..... Most of the time.  ;-)  I don't usually
post unless I feel that I"m needed or can contribute something more to the
thread.

Text Editors:
Linux: Nano, Gedit, Kate, etc. Depending upon which DE I happen to be using
at the moment.

Unix: Vi (is default on most systems that I've tried)

M$ XP:  Notepad++ <http://notepad-plus-plus.org/>  < (Try it Herb, it'll
make you feel right at home Linux style when using M$).

+1 Herb:  I too am a lizard when its cold.  :-D

Slider
Proud user of Linux
http://www.linuxmint.com/
http://www.debian.org/