[hllug] Re: Goodwill loot

  • From: Lee Parmeter <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:07:15 -0600

Cranz Nichols wrote:
> If I cannot find a Visor, will you accept another model?  I seem to
> recall several Palm models (perhaps "IV", "M105", others*)?  Absent a
> preference, I will just try to get what I believe to be the best one.

That's sounds good! I'll probably give it to my daughter as she has been
wanting one for awhile!

> Do you have the 'cradle' (USB connectivity thingie) or do I need to get
> one of those too?

I have no cradle, blanket or bottle, so, please get me a one-of-them
"thingie's" too!

> BTW, I could never get Gnome Pilot to work.  I am using JPilot -
> downloaded via Synaptic at our last meeting.  I should have put that in
> my last note - for completeness.

Thanks for the clarification. I look forward to playing with one of them
"things" and it's "thingie"! :<)

> * Of course, I am always hoping to discover a Palm Tungsten lying at the
> bottom of the box.  No such luck - yet.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee Parmeter" <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lee Parmeter
http://www.bubbasgeek.com

"When it comes to Vista: just say NO! If you're not ready for Linux, buy a
MAC!" - Lee Parmeter