[hllug] Re: Goodwill loot

  • From: "Cranz Nichols" <CranzN@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:13:56 -0600

If I cannot find a Visor, will you accept another model? I seem to recall several Palm models (perhaps "IV", "M105", others*)? Absent a preference, I will just try to get what I believe to be the best one.

Do you have the 'cradle' (USB connectivity thingie) or do I need to get one of those too?

BTW, I could never get Gnome Pilot to work. I am using JPilot - downloaded via Synaptic at our last meeting. I should have put that in my last note - for completeness.

cln
Lake Buchanan
Meanest man on Emeralds Drive

* Of course, I am always hoping to discover a Palm Tungsten lying at the bottom of the box. No such luck - yet.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee Parmeter" <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>