[hllug] Re: 12.04 desktop

  • From: hc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 12:01:28 -0500 (CDT)

I am messing around with fonts  & I see a weird error showing where first line
is now unintelligible it is the Khalid font Sorry should be:
Thanks Don   I found the sys menus so left them there ~~~

On Sunday, May 20, 2012 11:43, hc@xxxxxxxxxxx said:

Thanks Don  .... I found the system menus so left them there. However OS
crashed again when I attempted to install a package. I got mad cause these
crashes blows out grub also & I wind up with a mess and thinking about it I
don't need all the flash & fancy so I decided to just go back home to prior LTS
8.04. It does everything I want & no trouble it still has a yr of support left.
By that time lots more will change but heck I find it easy to put anything off
till later, lol