[hipl-users] Re: Unsure about correct usage of HITs and dummy0 interface

  • From: Alfredo Matos <alfredo.matos@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:50:26 +0100

Hi Miika,

I tried all of your instructions, and several recompiles... And still no
luck. It seams to be the same issue as i sent before the IETF in Dallas,
with kernel 2.6.15. Here is the relevant part of log (i think):

--- LOG ---
debug(hadb.c:615@hip_hadb_add_peer_addr): SPI is 0, set address as the
bex address
debug(nlink.c:567@hip_iproute_get):