[HUG] Re: twelve hours

  • From: "Ulrik Neupert" <Ulrik@xxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:36:34 +0200

Jim,
thanks for organizing the move.

Just an update on myself:
Since the end of last year I have aquired a couple of historic Hasselblads in
addition to those that I mainly use. This includes a couple of 1000F bodies
with a full range of Zeiss lenses, an early 1958 500C with matching 6-element
2,8/80 (in fact I got a complete outfit the way it was delivered to the first
owner including warranty card and leather bound manual) and an early 500EL from
1965. Everything is serviced/repaired or at least waiting at the repairshop.

My small improvised photo studio has produced first (nice) results.

After renovating my garage this is becoming a storage room so that I can empty
my cellar (some sort of 100 year old vault). My hope is that this can be
renovated and become a BW darkroom.

Greetings to all those who have already subscribed

Ulrik