[HUG] Re: twelve hours

  • From: Phil McOrmond <philmco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 05:35:32 -0700

I am pleased to see the list up and running at the new site.
I have an old 500 c/m and a few lenses. I don't know if I can contribute much, but I read the posts with interest and will jump in as I can.
Regards,
Phil
in Victloria BC Canada
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Brick" <jim@xxxxxxxxx>