[HUG] Re: twelve hours

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:02:55 -0700

At 09:59 AM 8/16/2007 +0200, Antonio Garcia Russell wrote:
Would it be
possible for the previous list owner to mail all its members with the
new list details?

I suspect that it would, but I have no clue who the current kelvin.net HUG owner is/was. The original HUG owner was Dan Cardish, who gave it up to someone I didn't/don't know.

So, I'll have to rely on folks telling folks. I've posted the move on other lists so if you belong to other lists on which you haven't received my HUG solicitation, please post the move info.

Thanks,

:-)

Jim