[HUG ] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: SWC: I think I understand now...

  • From: Richard Man <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:40:28 -0700

I sold my 21ZM and got the 25ZM because I thought the angle of view suits
me better. Then I decide to do a long term project that involves
environmental portrait so I thought a 21mm Biogon would be ideal, and
rather than getting the ZM21 again, I decided to try the SWC...

Since I mainly post process to B&Wm I don't find the 25ZM vignetting an
issue on my M9. You can probably code it as one of the Leica 24mm lens too.
I know people have good luck with it.