[HUG ] Re: SWC: I think I understand now...

  • From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 08:40:46 -0400

I suppose S.Gandy is out of stock.

I thought of getting one, but, because of where the shutter button is, on the SWC, it is awkward to use like a waist-level camera. The only comfort I found was to use my thumb for the shutter release, and I worried that I wasn't holding the camera steady.

The SWC is not like a regular 'blad.  The SWC is an eyelevel camera.

Vick

On 3/27/2012 11:32 PM, Richard Man wrote:

p.s. I know it's ultra-rare, but does anyone have a Voigtlander Angle Finder for the SWC that they are willing to part with?

Thanks
***

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20120327-21-Edit.jpg

Sorry about the messy room. I cloned out a dog chew bone already :-), but, oh the light!

Going to soup the 2nd roll now.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.com/blog/ <http://imagecraft.com/blog>>