[HUG ] Re: Price Comparisons

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 15:27:43 -0400

What if you gave the Colt Pacemaker to the Lawyer?
You'd have all your bases covered wounded you? Or would you have Double
indemnity!?

" It was a hot afternoon, and I can still remember the smell of honeysuckle
all along that street. How could I have known that murder can sometimes
smell like honeysuckle? Maybe you would have known, Keyes, the minute she
mentioned accident insurance, but I didn't. I felt like a million."

mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mark William Rabiner