[HUG ] Re: Price Comparisons

  • From: "flexbody" <flexbody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 21:15:17 +0200

The Colt Peacemaker appeals to me.

The Pope had died and knocked on the large door that lead to
St. Peter who looked up all recently died persons to guide them to
heaven or to hell.

He looked up the file for the pope and said:
It seems quite allright for you to go to heaven.
If you follow this little angel he will find you some room at the back.
The pope was a little disappointed and was about  to ask another
question as there was a knock on the door.

Good evening St. Peter ,
I am John McIntosh, lawyer from Scotland.
St. Peter checked his files and was very excited.
That is wonderfull John I will have a special seat for you here and will
arrange two personal angels for you who will see to your needs.

The pope could not believe what he just heard and said:
St.Peter excuse me I am supposed to find myself some place in the
back and happen to hear this lawyer gets the VIP treatment?

St. Peter: That is quite simple your excellency, I have got lots of popes
here but this is only the second lawyer that made it to heaven.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wilko Bulte" <wb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>