[HUG ] Re: Price Comparisons

  • From: Remi Lemarchand <Remi.Lemarchand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 06:24:51 -0700

Dear BOB,

One could argue that you should add your film & processing costs to truly
compare the price of an H3D and an film camera - however, it seems that the
consumer stuff (point & shoots and cheaper SLRs) is getting close to the price
of their film equivalents...

How much did you spend per day on film & processing back in the days??

Rémi.