[HUG] Re: OUCH ! need a softrelease for my 500 c/m

  • From: "flexbody" <flexbody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:06:07 +0100

[HUG] Re: OUCH ! need a softrelease for my 500 c/mSorry Joanne,
I forget there are many women using Hasselblad cameras who are at least as
devoted to these as men.

I am sure many of you remember pictures taken handheld by a few guys troubled
by uncomfortable suits they were wearing at the time.
Astronauts to begin with Walter Schirra, who introduced Hasselblad cameras to
NASA, used these cameras handheld for a large part.
Walter Schirra bought a 500C camera from a Houston camera dealer less than half
a year before he was to go into space.
During these few months he was impressed by the quality of the pictures and
introduced Hasselblad cameras to NASA.

Richard