[HUG ] Re: Have mercy on me

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 11:02:53 -0400

At 10:44 AM 6/8/2010, Patrick St.Cin wrote:
I'm so glad you replied back, I have nothing left on me right now and I was lucky to have my Life and passport with me it would have been worst if they had made away with my passports.Well i need a quick favor from you,,I was wondering if you can lend me $1,700, so that i can sort the hotel bills and get a cab to the Airport,you can have it wired to my name via Money Gram I'll have to show my passport as ID to pick it up here,you have my word and i can make it up to you, I promise to pay you back as soon as I get back home.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM.  Jim, bounce this guy, pronto.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!