[HUG ] Re: Have mercy on me

  • From: "Patrick St.Cin" <pgstcin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 07:44:44 -0700 (PDT)

I'm so glad you replied back, I have nothing left on me right now and I was
lucky to have my Life and passport with me it would have been worst if they had
made away with my passports.Well i need a quick favor from you,,I was wondering
if you can lend me $1,700, so that i can sort the hotel bills and get a cab to
the Airport,you can have it wired to my name via Money Gram I'll have to show
my passport as ID to pick it up here,you have my word and i can make it up to
you, I promise to pay you back as soon as I get back home.

Here's my info below:
Receivers Name..Patrick St.Cin
Address..65 Penarth Road
Cardiff, CF10 5DJ
UNITED KINGDOM

As soon as it has been done, kindly get back to me with the Reference
confirmation number.
I owe you a Lot...
I'm freaked out at the moment.
Thanks and hope to read from you.