[HUG ] Re: Have mercy on me

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 09:44:33 -0400

DEAR HUGGERS,

            This may be a hoax.  Someone needs to contact Patrick directly
and confirm one way or the other.  If it IS real, he needs help.  If it is
NOT real, we need to notify everyone so we don't get fleeced.

Please note the following:

1)    Even though it showed up on the HUG list, Patrick's e-mail is
addressed to "undisclosed recipients".

2)    I also received a copy of his exact same e-mail in my spam box.

3)    I received a very similar e-mail from a former student about 9 months
ago.  It was some hoax/virus that uses the contact info of the victim to
send e-mails to everyone.

4)    I checked my "in box" and the only other e-mail I have from St. Cin is
an invitation to join "Linked-in".  I don't see any other postings from him
on the HUG (or any other) list though I do often cull older e-mails.

Can anyone contact him directly to see wazup?

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____