[HUG] 2000 negatives problem

  • From: "Vincent Frazzetta" <vfrazz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 21:16:07 -0400

Hello Evan...I have the cf/m, and the curtain behaves perfectly at speeds and
at bulb.  I can see myself sending the kit away toward the end of the week.
Amazing that there are only three authorized 2000 repair people on the entire
planet (I refer you to Bob K's post above--the last sentence (Victor's
promise)).  But if the 2000 needs another repair, I'll simply sell off the
whole kit, take my substantial losses, and return to a Rolleiflex (the 201 is
out of my $ range) .  Sure hope it doesn't come to that. Regards...V

ps: any other HUG'ers who use the 2000 series?