[HUG] Re: 2000 negatives problem

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:49:32 -0700 (PDT)

This is all really good news! I bought (through the Hasselblad Hero program) a
203 approx. 2 years and 9 months ago. Sent it back once to fix some minor nits
(threads on the shutter release were too shallow and any attached cable release
would fall out and a small chip in the LED display) and it has worked
flawlessly since.
  Good to know (at least hope) that it will maintain its functionality as well
as earlier models.
  Bob

"Q.G. de Bakker" <qnu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Tony Oresteen wrote:

> I have two 2000FC/M bodies and they are still going well. I keep telling
> myself that I
> will get a 200 series ody when the 2000FC/Ms die but they just keep
> working!

What rotten luck! ;-)

I use (not quite so old) 2000 FCWs myself, and they keep on going, and
going, too.

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com