[HUG] VS: Re: Time to sell my system?

  • From: Tom Just Olsen <tjols@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:38:24 +0200 (MEST)

I got tis mail from Dave now close to a month ago.  I have been away on
holiday, business trips - and digitaly!  Thanks to de Bakker and back in.

I have sent Dave a mail with my job e-mail adress - which I check several times
a day, and my GSM phone number hoping he will contact me while being here in
Oslo.

Anyone here who knows when he was supposed to go to Norway?

Any of you other guys planning trip to Oslo?  Don't hessitate to take contact
with me.  I live centrally in Oslo.

Tom of Oslo