[hashcash] Re: Mutt and hashcash

  • From: Adam Back <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 08:18:52 -0500

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 09:36:59AM +0000, Ben Laurie wrote:
> BTW, how about making these lists reply-to the list? (No, I'm not
> interested in having the standard argument - if Adam doesn't want to do
> it, that's fine by me).

Despite my best efforts to kill Reply-To: in the list config, and
asking the list admins for help debugging their web UI, and having the
admin manually configure it underneath the UI, it is still Reply-To:.

What may be confusing things is that some people have
over Reply-To:.

(For those wondering what the standard arguments are that Ben mentions
for the against side, see http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html ).

Adam