[openbeos] Re: status of OpenBeOS

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 00:19:58 +0200

On 2003-05-04 at 00:14:28 [+0200], you wrote:
> Why dont you focus first on the kernel, and then focus on the app server?
> I believe the kernel is way more important!
>
> After you have fully functional kernel, just how u want it, build the
> rest!

Andreas,

this is not the place for these questions or discussions which have already
taken place. The OpenBeOS list is actually supposed to be a place where the
different teams to discuss problems which affect more than their kit and to
post announcements about OpenBeOS. Please search the archives to catch up.

What OpenBeOS definitely doesn't need is any more armchair managers. Roll
those sleeves up, flex that C++ and see if you can put your keyboard to
some other kind of use than writing these mails.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Chief Chaos Coordinator