[haiku] Re: please keep non-GSoC comments out of these threads; was [GSsC] usermode Haiku or file system development

  • From: Lucian Adrian Grijincu <lucian.grijincu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 19:32:11 +0300

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Please take the insults and any responses offline into personal email.

> I am sorry, but you got it upside down.

Jorge, please understand: some persons subscribed to this list do not
care who started it. I don't. I'd just like to have this thread simply
stop.

Think about other potential contributors that are coming to this
mailing list proposing GSoC projects. Maybe some of them may not even
propose a project now, but would consider returning in the summer to
contribute here and there in their spare time. Now think how probable
is their return when all they see is a quarrel between the projects
elders.

Please consider Dave's request to take this to another list (they are
pretty cheap to make these days) or on private email.

Thank you,
--
 .
..: Lucian