[haiku] Re: please keep non-GSoC comments out of these threads; was [GSsC] usermode Haiku or file system development

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 09:15:25 -0700

Hi,

Dave Osbourne wrote:
From afar, and I do mean it literally, this bickering is old and tired in of itself. As for those having a problem with authoritative figures, it speaks loudly to the notion these people may have issues with any project or effort which exhibits some
sense of structure of which they are not on top.

Please take the insults and any responses offline into personal email. Forums and lists are not the place to pursue justice or make attacks. One certain way to kill a list and its project is to allow what is going on here particularly with Jorge.

I am sorry, but you got it upside down. I was the one insulted! It is Matt Madia who insulted me. Have you actually read the thread that lead to that Matt's insult or are you passing judgment without even reading? In case you missed it, Matt's insult came in response to my reply to Stippi's questions that were specifically addressed to me. Stippi specifically asked me and I replied.

So please explain me, why on earth does that deserve being portrayed as a poisonous asshole who is out to destroy the project? What is it? People in positions of authority have the right to insult for whatever reason they see fit and the rest of us have to put up with it? Please, give me a break!

Regards,

--
Jorge/aka Koki
Website: http://haikuzone.net