[openbeos] Re: our own language

  • From: "Jonathan Tarbox" <jtarbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 19:06:05 -0600

What others have already touched is that we need easy to use RAD tools, such
as what comes with MS's VisualBASIC and VisualC editors.  If we had a decent
RAD tool for BeOS, there could be sooo many things people could create
because they'd be easy to do. (although with some of the VB/VC generated
crap on the Windows side of things, maybe that's a example of why not to
have RAD tools.. j/k)

Anyways, doing basic things in the UI with BeOS is actually much easier then
doing the same thing in Windows.  So, I'm happy whether we get RAD tools or
not, as I already know how to use what we already have.

-jtarbox