[openbeos] Re: libscreensaver.so Proof of Concept

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 11:41:17 -0400

This, along with the server stuff that I wrote up the other day should be
enough to get anyone making stubbed kits.

Actually, in many ways, none of the kits are any different to get to this stage.
Does anyone out there have any objection to sourceforge CVS?
If not, I will try to get it set up... We can check this in, as well as much of
the other
stuff that has been going on behind the scenes...