[openbeos] Re: libscreensaver.so Proof of Concept

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <dos4gw@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:01:48 -0700

On Thu, 06 Sep 2001 08:30:56 PM, Jeremy Friesner <jaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Is there a CVS server or something similar to check source code into
>and out of?  I don't think a project like this will be possible without one....

You are correct. I think we should use the cvs available at sourceforge.
But Michael Phipps would need to set this up for us, I think.
I'm not familiar with cvs, but I'm quite sure that we need it.
We also need to make sure that only the developers do check ins,
so I think password are needed, probalby we need all to register
at sourceforge.

Michael, what do you say?

regards
Marcus