[openbeos] Re: Obedn.com updates

  • From: "Jason Martin" <phyte@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 20:37:40 -0700

Hey gents.. I'm in Kansas for 4 days at my dads retirement party, so I won't be
able to work on the site until monday or so.

As for the bandwidth I'm on a dedicated fiber connection at home(2Mbit up,
2Mbit down) The server is only a celeron 700 with 256MB Ram, so ya the slash
effect would kill my server :) I think we should do it, but wait until I'm home
to service the server.

As for the teams, this is the first order of business after I get back. I will
be combining all of the projects, into distinct projects with multiple
developers. This will be done by the middle of next week.

Cya guys, have a good weekend.

Phyte

Free, BeOS-friendly email accounts: http://BeMail.org/
BeOS News and Community: http://www.BeGroovy.com/