[haiku] Re: [haiku-web] New website theme: request for testing/feedback/icons

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:16:51 +0200 CEST

"Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Stippi,
>
> Stephan Assmus wrote:
> > Actually I am attached to the lock icons. :-)
> I am very much OK using them. But I have to admit that
> for some people it may not come natural/obvious to
> relate those icons to logging in and out; it's not like
> logging in provides any security.

One could think of it as unlocking the site.
(to access the services provided for its members)
Such a lock would be shown as open while you're logged in.

Maybe one could use an entrance/admission ticket, made of
paper, with a perforated edge where it was ripped off from
a pad. But I'm not sure how to display its on/off state.

/Jonas.