[openbeos] Re: The biggest problems?

  • From: ZairTheWise@xxxxxxxxxxxx (C. W. Strommer)
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 17:34:21 -0400

I agree. Specially since it doesn't take all that long to boot, compared to
other OSes :]

--
CWStrommer - New equipment FuBARing daily!

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/