[haiku] Re: Thank you : Google Summer of Code 2009 Applicants

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 19:42:29 -0400

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Gregor Rosenauer
<gregor.rosenauer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What about repeating the successful Haiku Summer of Code of last year?
> I'd be willing to donate (again), as I'll need some OS worth to
> install on my upcoming Core i7-system...:=)

At this point we cannot say whether we will be doing a Haiku Code
Drive this year. It depends on three issues:

- how many slots we get from Google in the Summer of Code.
- how many quality applications are left out of the GSoC.
- and more importantly whether we have mentors available.

Regards,
Ryan