[haiku] Re: Thank you : Google Summer of Code 2009 Applicants

  • From: Smita <vsmita1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 22:04:43 -0400

Hi,
I am yet to submit my patch. Even though my proposal has code-level
details, I could not  get a patch through.
This is because I could not find a task of my interest on the task
panel. I am more of a system programmer, and all the easy tasks listed
are those which deal with the GUI or related stuff.
Can I check-in a dummy change?

Thanks,
Smita