[haiku] Re: Thank you : Google Summer of Code 2009 Applicants

  • From: Gregor Rosenauer <gregor.rosenauer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 21:43:07 +0200

What about repeating the successful Haiku Summer of Code of last year?
I'd be willing to donate (again), as I'll need some OS worth to
install on my upcoming Core i7-system...:=)

I wish Haiku much success in this SoC, sadly (but after all the hard
work - esp. in my thesis-period - I'm glad,-) my own student-days are
over... so I'll explore some more conventional ways to contribute...

brg,
Gregor / Hugh / Grexe