[openbeos] Re: Team Leaders

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:58:14 -0500

Some days this is so tempting... :-)
Actually, I am working on delegating more so that there is less stress on me.
:-)

BSD's method works well for them. They are (more or less) in maintenance mode.
Adding support for new hardware and all. But most of their code works and is
stable.
Plus, the Unix community has different needs and desires than the BeOS
community.

No, I don't intend to work by committee any time soon. But I do appreciate the
suggestion
and the thoughtful way that it was phrased. It is well thought out and very
polite.