[openbeos] Re: Team Leaders

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 01:25:43 CET (+0100)

> Just a small suggestion,
>
> maybe Michael should step down as "head" of the OBOS project  and
> slip back
> as head of the kernel dev . Then using all the team leaders, michael
> included, form a committee of sorts that they can discuss between
> each other
> of when stuff should be released. Obviously this is sought of
> happening, but
> I think that this project has become too big for one person to be in
> charge
> of.

I don't like that idea very much - although I have to agree with you
that it's much work for one person, it really makes sense to have
someone who is in charge.
Especially if he keeps the way he does it now :-)

And when there are important issues, he always checked with the other
developers (or the members on this list) first.

Adios...
   Axel.