[openbeos] Re: Team Leaders

  • From: "romt" <romt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:53:43 +1100

Just a small suggestion,

maybe Michael should step down as "head" of the OBOS project  and slip back
as head of the kernel dev . Then using all the team leaders, michael
included, form a committee of sorts that they can discuss between each other
of when stuff should be released. Obviously this is sought of happening, but
I think that this project has become too big for one person to be in charge
of.

Now this is not to criticise all the hard work that michael has put in, more
that it's alot easier to blame one person for something, than it is a group
who've made a united decision.

I suggest this more in the hope of eleviating some of the "hostility" that
seems to have sprung up over the weekend :-). Keep up the good work, "one"
and all

Matt