[haiku] Re: Supporting web content in non-English languages

  • From: Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:00:52 +0100

Hi,

2009/11/19 Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Sorry for quoting myself (which I am doing as a way of a gentle reminder),
> but I have not heard anything about the clarifications that I gave to the
> concerns expressed about adding some localized content to the website.
>
> Does this mean that all the concerns were addressed and I can move ahead? Or
> are there any remaining issues that anyone would like to discuss?

Can you post a finalized plan? So what modules will you install, what
will you mark as translatable, how will you handle permissions, who
will translate, what GUI changes?

Just some technical documentation so that there is an overview of how
everything is supposed to work (and which can later on be used as
basis for a guide for translators).