[haiku] Re: Supporting web content in non-English languages

  • From: Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:30:00 +0100

Jorge G. Mare wrote:
Howdy,

Now that translation teams for various languages have been gradually
forming around the Haiku User Guide translation project, I thought this
could be a good time to also start thinking about providing non-English
content on the Haiku website.

I like the idea, but we might delay it a bit since i think the english version still need some work / simplification / reorganisation. Incidentally i've resumed my work on this a few days ago, and will probably give it a few more hours today. Feedback welcome, http://www.haiku-os.org/node/2924 (sorry i think one needs editors rights to see this)

Regards,
Alex