[openbeos] Re: Some questions :)

  • From: "Euan Kirkhope" <euan.kirkhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:58:21 +0100

On 11/07/07, Fredrik Modéen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some questions

I have now been able to build part of Haiku on Zeta 1.5, don't know why I
can't build all, but I'm not interested in all any way so :)

1. ACPI do this work on other platform like Zeta or does it only work for
than Haiku?

2. ACPI how do I build that? do I need to make some sort of package?

3. Same 2 questions about USB.

4. I had trouble to build intel_extrem due to some problem in mode.cpp, 2
lines with debug_printf that I removed, should I make a bug report on
this?

5. As I having problem with Haiku radeon driver and my dell with a x300
gcard I would like to save the output from kernel mode. Is that saved if I
enabled the syslog file?

The output on the radeon driver is always written to the syslog file.
However you probably need to capture it using the serial output if
your display is not readable.  What sort of problem are you having
with the X300?

MVH
Fredrik Modéen