[openbeos] Some questions :)

  • From: Fredrik Modéen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:50:14 +0200 (CEST)

Some questions

I have now been able to build part of Haiku on Zeta 1.5, don't know why I
can't build all, but I'm not interested in all any way so :)

1. ACPI do this work on other platform like Zeta or does it only work for
than Haiku?

2. ACPI how do I build that? do I need to make some sort of package?

3. Same 2 questions about USB.

4. I had trouble to build intel_extrem due to some problem in mode.cpp, 2
lines with debug_printf that I removed, should I make a bug report on
this?

5. As I having problem with Haiku radeon driver and my dell with a x300
gcard I would like to save the output from kernel mode. Is that saved if I
enabled the syslog file?

MVH
Fredrik Modéen